Manager of Fund Accounting
Miami, FL 33131
- Manage a team of three accountants that handle functions such as, but not limited to; investments, monthly accruals, general ledger reconciliations, inter-company transfers etc.
- Manage all investor reporting projects, prepare statements of partners capital, investments.
- Manage and oversee the valuation process of fund assets and liabilities
- Manage the preparation of annual and quarterly fund and feeder / blocker financial statements
- Oversight in legal documents from an accounting perspective
- Work with investor relations and compliance teams
- Preparation of executive reports
- Preparation of ad hoc reports
- Must have six years of experience in accounting with a mix of Private Equity / Fund accounting and Public Accounting
- CPA certification is a must
- Previous accounting management experience
- Investran software experience is preferable
- Solid Excel experience